- Wisconsin, USA
The success of Nedap is based on creativity, a fundamental understanding of technology and electronics, and extremely good cooperation with our customers. We translate our ideas about the market and technology into products which are sold throughout the world.
Nedap Inc., is the subsidiary of Nedap NV in The Netherlands covering the North and South American markets, based in Boston, Massachusetts area. Nedap Inc. has businesses in Retail, Light Controls, Identification Systems and Livestock Management markets.
Established in 2013, Nedap Inc. is a small but rapidly growing company. Nedap offers its employees the opportunity to be entrepreneurs in technology for life. With our nimble organization and start-up culture, it is not your place in the hierarchy that matters, but the quality of your arguments and your personal impact. Initiative, perseverance and personal entrepreneurship are crucial.
We offer an environment with the freedom and responsibility of a small business combined with advantages of a large international company. Our ambitions offer opportunities for development, allowing for individual contributions and ideas.
Nedap Inc.'s Livestock Management Dairy Division is an innovative global leader in the dairy farm technology seeking to improve the quality of life for the animals and the people in production agriculture through our cow control, farm control and milking control propositions. Working with the best partners in genetics and milking equipment creates more on farm efficiency, profitability and sustainability for today and tomorrow.
Nedap sells our systems worldwide via distribution channels to milking equipment and genetic companies. Our Business Partners integrate our products into their customer offering. It is our responsibility that these partners have the necessary knowledge and skillset to sell, install and support our products and clients within the select market. The Vice President, Livestock Management Dairy is an entrepreneurial and commercial leadership role responsible to profitably grow and support sales of our product portfolio through our channel partners and to become the dominant player in the region for our cow identification, milking and monitoring solutions.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Health and Dental insurance coverage - premiums contribution paid 75% employer/25% employee - plus Flex Spending Account (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Life & EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Vision, Short (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) benefit plans (supplemental/dependent Life and Vision coverage available at cost) with 100% premium covered by employer.
- Life Insurance worth 1 year annual salary limit $185,000.
- Employee eligible after 1 day of continuous employment for Health, FSA, HRA, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and Life & EAP benefits.
- Eligible for 401(K) plan effective after 6 months continuous employment, vested 100% day one with employer match up to 5%
- Flex Paid Time Off: PTO Policy up to 25 days annually, plus 10 paid Company Holidays
- Mileage compensation for remote employees set at current annual IRS rate
Required experience and skills
- Develop, implement and execute the strategic plans for the region and service our Business Partners in a proactive way to grow the sales together and/or by adding new (local) Business Partners, building new sales channels and strategic partnerships.
- Be a progressive leader for your team, develop and build your team, provide them with a clear vision and direction, and act as a resource to mentor and coach them.
- Together with your team (you will) work with, support and challenge the Global Sales, Product Development and Application Support teams to achieve the goals for the region.
- Actively participate in shaping our marketing proposition to align with Nedap’s strategic sales and operational plans to increase market visibility
· Ability to drive local sales and support activities to meet strategic and financial goals and relay to Global management through periodic reporting
- Ensure we develop the right solutions and features for the region to realize substantial growth for both Nedap and our Business Partners.
- Work closely with members of the Global Account and Support Teams to execute our account strategies across the region to support and service our Global Business Partners.
- Develop and maintain business relations through networking at the executive level with our business partners and mayor industry stakeholders
- Ability to exercise professional acumen and expertise to work effectively independently and within a remote team environment
In addition to the above activities and responsibilities, you will perform such other duties to collaborate with the global initiatives of the Livestock Management Division. This position will report to the President of Nedap Inc. aligned with our Global Head of Sales.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to develop the market with state-of-the-art products
- Able to foster effective teamwork by valuing colleague contributions and collaborating in strategic discussions and joint decisions
- Strong execution skills to provide support without removing responsibility, monitors progress to ensure achievement of goals, coordinate with other work groups.
- Strong data driven analytical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders at a variety of levels throughout product lifecycle
- Open minded to work effectively in an international culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level knowledge of industry commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures and the day-to-day practices of a multi-national corporation
- Vast experience in the field or in a related area
- Minimum B.S. in Agriculture or Business or equivalent field experience in related area.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, email and other like systems.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States, hold a valid US Driver license and be eligible for US passport as needed
- Preferably located in the Mid-West US in proximity to current US team and major client base
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Fully remote with at least 10% in person office collaboration
- Able to travel domestic or internationally 30-50% annually
- Stand, sit, type, view monitor(s), use computer, phone or other electronic devices for extended periods of time, bend, walk and safely lift 20-50 lbs
Life at Nedap
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume to our recruiting team through this link https://nedap.bamboohr.com/careers/46?source=aWQ9MjU%3D
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.